Deadline of this Job: 08 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
You will be responsible for:
• Leading our local operations in an efficien, and data-driven way
• Planning, budgeting and implementation of the plans
• Optimising how the team operates to ensure that we hit our targets in a high-quality manner with minimal risk of fraud
• Growing and developing the skills and capacity of your team
• Building partnerships with our current and potential new donors, local and national government and other external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and future fundraising
• Contributing to the national dialogue on SRH/JSE strategies and advocate for any changes in policy and practice in the sectors
• Ensuring we adhere to donor requirements, internal policies and national/local laws and regulations
• Enabling an optimised flow of information between your team and the rest of the organisation and between yourself and the company management team
• Growing our impact through the implementation and expansion of our products and brands
You are a strategic leader and a great organiser. You take decisions based on data and in collaboration with relevant others. You can connect people and functions across borders. You have an eye for new business opportunities and the networking capabilities to help Triggerise grow.
In addition to your monthly salary, and in return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
Great secondary benefits, such as health and accident insurance and a work from home package
A personal development budget
Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things
A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior management role
• You have experience overseeing a budget of minimally USD 1 million/year, experience with USAID, FCDO, or other international funding is a plus
• You have experience managing a multidisciplinary operational team
• You have at least 5 years of experience in program and project management in the health sector. Experience in SRH is a big plus
• You have experience in representing organisations at various fora
• You are fluent in written and spoken English and Amharic
Deadline of this Job: 26 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 072/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Receive and deliver documents, materials and supplies from office to office within the company.
• Securely delivers packages, documents, written and verbal messages, and other items to intended location or recipient in a timely manner.
• Protects the confidentiality of information and documents
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 10th/12th Grade Complete
• Two/2 years of relevant experience