Deadline of this Job: 29 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Area Sales Manager will be working under the leadership of the Regional Sales Manager and have the responsibility of looking over the sales in the assigned area, distribution and customer service agenda for all distributors/ customers. The role is most focused on driving secondary sales (Sales from distributor to the general trade), make sure all distributors maintain the preset operation standard, facilitate the delivery from plant to distributor and to the customers. Their team comprised of mostly DSR (Distributor sales Reps) and their staff. They are responsible for the daily operation of all the distributors in their respective area.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow up & manage mainly secondary sales (sales from distributor to the general trade)
• Clearly Communicate the sales performance report to sales team and distributors
• Supporting the distributor on sell out on the daily basis & follow up on time delivery of the primary orders
• Closely working with sales coordinator
• Achieves the Areas’s revenue and SKU target for all products by every distributor
• Conduct weekly and month sales performance review with the distributor and the sales staff
• Manages a team of distributor sales representative (DSR) to optimize the performance in their assigned territory.
• Works closely with the Retail Distributor help them & manage: stock & order management, demand forecasting, credit management, profitability, sales team KPIs.
• Develops productive relationships with key retailers and wholesalers in the area to support the distributor’s business
• Manage the key account customers found under every distributor
• Help build RTM database based on market nature & support the distributor sales team with account development and maintenance
• Follow up secondary sales reports and make necessary adjustment and actions (Call Rate, Success rate and strike rate)
• Analyze other KPI reports and take proper support and action
• Provide competitor activity related inputs to the RSM & Trade marketing
• Based on the market audit and analysis make sure the distributor to carry all stocks and fill gap accordingly
• Conduct competitor related analysis with the help of marketing department
• Analyze monthly P&L review for all distributors and provide action plan for improvements
• BA Degree in Sales & Marketing Management field of study Minimum 5 years’ experience as Sales Representative or 2 Year as Area Sales Manager in FMCG industry
• Attention to detail
• Organization skill
• Communication Skill
• Result driven
• Analytical Skill
Deadline of this Job: 01 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Sales clerk provides clerical and minor technical support for the sales department.
• To collect the daily order (DP) through telephone from customers
• Crate sales Quotes in the system based on DP.
• Daily update the DP file and SharePoint (POP) and also refresh in payment control. And send to the link share point to back office.
• Update daily Co2 distribution by outlets and report in respective sales team
• To collect daily stock report and send to the sales team
• Perform other activities as assigned by supervisor
• Degree/Diploma in business related experience
• Ability to priorities and plan work to meet customer requirements,
• Ability to read, interprets, and responds as necessary to documents and emails
• Ability to understand and use a computer
• Ability to speak effectively with customers
• Ability to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
• Ability to follow instructions and problem solve.
• Amharic, English and other local language (Preferred)