Deadline of this Job: 04 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• The Branch Relationship Officer will be responsible for achieving business growth for Retail & MSME/ IFB Banking by providing quality relationship management to new and existing customers at assigned branch. This will entail sustaining customer satisfaction so as to retain existing and potential customers thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities
Academic & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor Degree in business administration, banking, finance, management or related fields.
• Trainings and courses in banking operations (IFB, domestic, credit and international banking operations)
• Minimum of four (4) years successful experience in banking or customer contact role
Behavioral & Leadership Competency
• Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Action oriented.
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
• Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
• Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the Bank to sell its products.
• Commercial awareness to understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
• Strong networking skills to establish mutually beneficial relationships with other business people and potential clients and customers in order to grow business.
• Relationship Management skills to effectively perform Relationship Management activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards.
• Knowledge of Interest Free Banking (IFB) operations, IFB Deposit & Investment/financing products.
• Knowledge of IFB mode of finance/investments and associated risks.
• Knowledge of Shari’ah principles pertaining to IFB business
Deadline of this Job: 05 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Established in 2002, Universal Medical & Business College (UMBC), is one of the pioneers in the Ethiopian Private Higher Education sector. Since its establishment, UMBC has been offering quality education and training in various health fields including Pharmacy, Nursing and Public Health programs both at undergraduate degree and TVET/diploma level. The College lately has launched its 1st Postgraduate program, i.e. Public Health in Nutrition. Currently, having its headquarter around Hayahulet Mazoria, behind Dinberua Hospital, UMBC is on the verge of launching new Postgraduate and Undergraduate Programs in Business and Finance fields of studies along with expanding its existing programs in terms of level and catchment area. In doing so, the College invites qualified and interested applicants in the following vacant position/s who will assist in realizing its goal.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Studies and develops new ideas on how to improve and then retain the reputation of the College;
• Communicates with the Internal and External community on behalf of the College in consultation with the President;
• Collects public opinion regarding the College;
• Prepares and distributes promotional materials to the College’s community on a regular basis;
• Promotes the services products of the College and follows up the implementation through TV, Radio, and other advertisement channels.
• Follows up press release and coverage of different mass media which concerns the activities of College and prepares clarifications and other necessary briefings as necessary;
• Publishes newspapers, yearbooks, brochures, flyers, etc. of the various activities of the College at different level;
• Maintains media relation and the documentation of records;
• Organizes promotional events such as panel discussions and participates in different social activities such as bazaars;
• Handles/ manages and regularly monitors the College’s website and all social media accounts;
• Establishes, coordinates, and supervises the activities of different clubs in collaboration with Campus Deans and Students & Alumni Support Service Office of the College;
• Organizes exhibitions;
• Raises funds for humanitarian purposes from the community of the College when necessary;
• Coordinates and works with different committees of the College, including Graduation Committee;
• Carry out other activities as required;
Summary of Job Requirements:
Any successful candidate for this advertised position is expected to be able to plan, coordinate, and direct all Marketing and Public Relation activities in a way it can help the College achieve its vision. S/he will make sure the College’s goodwill is increased as a result of extensive marketing works based on actual work performances rather than exaggerated narratives.
Educational Qualification & Experience
• BA/MA in Journalism, Communications, Language and Literature, Marketing Management, Public Relation or other related fields;
• A minimum of 2 years related experience preferably in the Ethiopian Private Higher Education sector of which at least one year as Head of Marketing/Communication/Public Relation areas;
Essential Competencies & Qualities
• Familiarity to FDRE’s ETA regulations and systems;
• Oral & Written fluency in English and Amharic languages;
• Excellent interpersonal & demonstrational skills;
• Ability to write creative scripts;
• Experience in organizing press conferences and giving press releases;
• Experience in producing different publications;
• Excellent facilitation and networking skills; proven experience in coordinating & leading team/s;
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills;
• Good communication and report writing skills;
• Experience in Using different software such as Adobe PS, MS-Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.;
• Ability to work in pressures and to meet deadlines;
• Link with local medias;
• Faithfulness to work ethics, to the rules and regulations in all aspects