Internship Administrative Assistant (Maternity Cover) job at International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
The overall purpose of this post is to support IFDC operations by managing all administrative and assisting the financial aspects, logistics and procurement, equipment inventory, and proper storage of organizational equipment, assets, etc.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Organize events travel arrangements for staff and assist with event planning and implementation
• Coordination of procurements by sourcing for price quotations, assisting in bid openings/evaluations, and preparation of required documentation for procurement processes
• Maintain an up-to-date asset/ inventory register and movements
• Performs physical count of inventory and monitors inventory levels and reconcile physical inventories with actual stock count and ensures all assets are tagged
• Follow up with suppliers to schedule deliveries, resolve any problems on outstanding and overdue delivery of orders, and review supplier invoices and expense claims against procurement-related services before forwarding them for payment processing
• Maintain an up-to-date filing system for all administrative, procurement, inventory of assets and supplies
• Liaison with banks, tax authority office, Embassies, Immigration office, and other partners
• Withholding tax preparation
• Prepare Bank transfer letters, collect bank advice and monthly bank statements
• Recording request for Travel manually numbers
• Organizing external and internal meetings and workshops/ conferences and ensure run smoothly and effectively by managing invites and workshops/conference details, organizing workshops/conferences logistics, and preparing materials.
• Handling the invited guests allowance and hotel venue payments at the workshop/training.
• Act as a liaison person for ICT service providers for the office.
• Recording purchases for end of the month to support declaration for tax agent
• Manage travel arrangements for local and international staff and other IFDC visitors including hotel room & air flight booking, car rent, processing visa application and travel insurance
• Petty cash management.
• Keep track of staff leave information and share same with HR.
• Processing staff travel Insurance, Medical Insurance with the Insurance company.
• Document scanning and photocopy support for the staff
• Other duties will be assigned by the supervisor
• A University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related qualification. knowledge in Financial Management will be an add an advantage
• At least two years of experience in a similar position with an international organization
• Computer skills including MS Office and other
• Internet skills including use of Outlooks, group messaging, and information gathering
• Numerical and literacy skills
• Well organization and planning skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage assignments/tasks
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Problem-solving ability
• Teamwork-provide a team working environment to the colleague
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English and Amharic
• Motivated and dynamic on the professional, willing to develop skills and grow professionally.
• Excellent writing skills in English.
Deadline of this Job: 26 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 072/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Receive and deliver documents, materials and supplies from office to office within the company.
• Securely delivers packages, documents, written and verbal messages, and other items to intended location or recipient in a timely manner.
• Protects the confidentiality of information and documents
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 10th/12th Grade Complete
• Two/2 years of relevant experience
Deadline of this Job: 28 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Our Company ROYAL GROUP wishes to recruit and hire qualified applicants who do have the required educational qualification and work experience as detailed here below.
• MBA/B.A Degree inManagement, Business Administration, or related fields
• MBA Degree with five(5) years, B.A Degree with seven (7) years of demonstrated experience out of which two (3) years at Senior Leadership level