Deadline of this Job: 26 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 072/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Administer the Primary Vault dually with supervisors,
• Ensure cash records are fully reconciled with account records,
• Disburse cash to designated Bank clerks,
• Collect surplus cash from Bank clerks,
• Keep records of amounts received and paid and regularly check the cash balance against record
• BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
• 5 years of experience in branch operations in banking industry, of which at least 1 year as Cashier or Senior Customer Service Officer.
Deadline of this Job: 02 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Our company is looking for a professional and experienced Financial Officer who is knowledgeable in finance and Ethiopian ERCA system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administering all incomes and expenses
• Budget each department budget together with Department/Section Head
• Prepare (produce) and submit monthly accounts report to the management
• Ensure that accountants entered accurately all financial transactions into computerized accounts;
• Check the accuracy of invoices prepared by the accountants
• Follow-up invoice collection with the invoice cashier/accountant
• Ensure the collection of cash or cheques as per the invoiced amount
• Ensure the appropriateness of check payments, advance settlement, petty of handling by the Cashier Accountant
• Authorize expenditure ensuring adequate receipts
• Administer Bank reconciliation for all accounts
• Ensure proper filing and recording of each documents financial documents
• Ensure proper use of the cash register machine
• Ensure and manage timely and appropriately payment of office bills like telephones, Internet, mobiles, rent, insurance renewal, license renewal etc.
• Monitor and control expenditure against budget
• Monitor overall expenses and income
• Ensure the timely payment of annual Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority obligation Administer accounting and finance systems as required by Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority that includes:
• Ensure proper administration of staff per diem and other expenses
• Ensure proper administration of office vehicles and maintenance with vehicle administrator
• Ensure the administration of staff salary and other payments
• Ensure proper administration of insurance
• Ensue and control proper use of office procedures that includes, use of office manuals, procedures, e.g. store procedure vehicle log-book, staff uniform, forms, etc.
Category: Finance Controller, Accountant,
Qualifications, Skills, competence
• BA Degree in Accounting from known University
• Minimum of one year experience in finance and related sectors
• Experience in private firms highly appreciated
• Experience in accounting software’s (Peachtree, etc.. )
• Experience in IFRS is highly appreciated
• Experience in ERCA procedures (VAT, Pension, withholding, etc..) is highly appreciated