Deadline of this Job: 01 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Sales clerk provides clerical and minor technical support for the sales department.
• To collect the daily order (DP) through telephone from customers
• Crate sales Quotes in the system based on DP.
• Daily update the DP file and SharePoint (POP) and also refresh in payment control. And send to the link share point to back office.
• Update daily Co2 distribution by outlets and report in respective sales team
• To collect daily stock report and send to the sales team
• Perform other activities as assigned by supervisor
• Degree/Diploma in business related experience
• Ability to priorities and plan work to meet customer requirements,
• Ability to read, interprets, and responds as necessary to documents and emails
• Ability to understand and use a computer
• Ability to speak effectively with customers
• Ability to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
• Ability to follow instructions and problem solve.
• Amharic, English and other local language (Preferred)
Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
K.O.JJ Food Processing Complex PLC wants to hire competent applicants for there hereunder mentioned vacant position on a permanent base.
• BA Degree in procurement and Supplies, or any related field of study
• 2 years experience in import business
Deadline of this Job: 22 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
• It is responsible for maximizing a hotel’s revenues by developing programmers to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation.
• Responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
• The Sales and marketing team has a substantial influence on the profitability of the business.
REPORTS TO: Sales and Marketing Director
• Degree in Marketing Management or other related fields of study from recognized University/College
• More than three years of experience in a sales and marketing manager position, experience in four and five-star hotel is an advantage.
• Great Leadership & Managerial skill and an excellent team player Great interpersonal skill, communication skill and passion for the industry Great skill in computer and able to work with Microsoft office and other programs
• Ability to assess the market and work to increase the hotel’s share of business
• Strong understanding of digital marketing including web analytics metrics and tools.
• Articulate, confident communicator at all levels both with colleagues and with clients.
• Own a driver’s license
• Fluent in spoken & written English, additional language skill is advantageous