Deadline of this Job: 01 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Sher Ethiopia PLC operates the largest rose farm in the world in Ziway, in the vicinity of Lake Ziway. Besides this rose farm in Ziway which is located 160 kilometres south of the capital Addis Ababa, Sher Ethiopia also operates two other rose production farms: one in the village of Adami Tulu (5 kilometres south of Ziway) and one in the village of Koka (80 kilometres south of Addis Ababa).The combined greenhouse capacity of Sher Ethiopia amounts to ca. 500 hectares, where more than 1.1 billion roses are produced and exported each year in many varieties and colours. The production process includes: propagation, planting, crop maintenance, harvesting, grading, packing and transportation. All activities are performed by local employees (currently around 12.000 FTE). The roses are transported to the Netherlands where the export of the roses (around 3 million a day) is managed and distributed to the European retailers and other customers and /or by auction.
The dental surgeon shall provide overall dental medical services at the required professional level and shall perform the duties and responsibilities as required.
Skillset of the candidate
• Good communication skills with workmates, other medical staff and patients
• The Dental surgeon must have excellent attention to detail to ensure the performance of the right procedures on the right patients
Required qualification and experiences
• Educational Status: BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgeon) OR DDM (Doctor of Dental Medicine) from recognized university
• Minimum of 1 year and maximum of 3 years of professional experience at Hospital level
• Applicant must have professional license and released letter (clearance)
Emergency Operation and Information Centre (EOC) Coordinator job at Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS)
Deadline of this Job: 27 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Emergency Operation and Information Centre (EOC) Coordinator
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned bellow.
About the Ethiopian Red Cross Society
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) was established in 1935 and is one of the oldest and largest humanitarian organizations in Ethiopia. ERCS provides services to communities affected by natural and manmade disasters through the provision of emergency responses, ambulance and first aid, family reunification, essential drugs, water and sanitation, and other humanitarian services. ERCS also runs disaster risk reduction programs with the aim of creating resilience households and communities. Currently the ERCS has a structure consisting of 11 Regional Offices, 34 Zonal Branches and 131 District/Woreda Branches, 599 Woreda Red Cross Committee and 5871 Kebele Red Cross committees.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) has established Emergency Operation and information Centers (EOC) which enables to coordinate and support the on-scene incident management operations. Emergency Operation Centers (EOC) coordinator will be a key member of disaster preparedness and response team, representing the Emergency operation center (EOC) assisting to organize and administer the Emergency Operations program and plans and identifying innovative technologies/tools to support the center. S/he will work closely with the DPR/Disaster Risk Management head, IT staffs, and regional branch EOC coordinators. This position is supported by Netherlands Red Cross and funded by European Union Humanitarian Aid.
Key Duties and responsibilities
• Overall project management of the Emergency Operation Centre of ERCS both at ERCS HQ and Amhara Region in close coordination and collaboration with, DPR/DRR, ICT services, GIS Coordinator and M&E Unit of ERCS.
• Overall responsible for proper management of the HF radio system including installation and maintenance with ICT staffs of ERCS.
• Improve the information and project management practices of ERCS by providing timely and quality information on projects implementation status to the management of ERCS.
• Work closely with Netherlands Red Cross “big data department”.
• Ensure that the National Emergency Operation Centre (EOC) is used as information hub between the branches and ERCS HQ to inform timely and quality decision, this includes linking with concerned departments and demonstrating the ‘value add’ of the EOC
• Ensure that the EOC centers are used as a database for ERCS (all projects of ERCS, baseline, evaluation, monitoring reports).
• Regularly updated volunteers, members, BDRTs, NDRTs roaster on EOC system and regularly updated resource mapping ERCS
• Collecting risk and disaster data on regular basis (from global, regional, national and local sources), analyze them, and generate a regular report that will inform decisions and project/programme development at various levels using power BI and other available platforms
• Develop forms in consultation with PMER unit using Kobo monitoring system tools agreed by concerned department to collect data of a particular situation and make analysis for decision makers of the national society
• Linked to similar risk and information database of IFRC (such as go platform) and also reliable information hubs of relevant government Ministries, NGOs, UN Agencies.
• Regularly generate reports and share to the management of ERCS on emerging, changing and expanding risks in the country.
• Collect, analyze, compile and share early warning information on weather (flood and drought), pandemic and epidemics, conflict etc. Link with Climate Centre, ICPAC, IGAD, NMA, AU, EPHI etc.
• Responsible for volunteers working in the EOC and in the HF radio communication.
• Roll out various analysis (e.g. social media in conflict reporting, pandemic and epidemic early warning systems) in portals at the EOC to be accessible to all ERCS staff.
• Embedding and ensuring a smooth run of community feedback and complaint mechanism within the EOC system.
• Responsible for the proper management of the EOC according to approved operational descriptions and budgets.
• Prepare annual plan and budget for the EOC and HF radio operations of ERCS and prepare annual narrative and financial report on the EOC and HF radio operation.
• Developing and review the emergency operation center (EOC) working manuals
Deadline of this Job: 04 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals India is an integrated Healthcare Solutions provider driven by “Passion to innovate to Life”, enjoying more than 70 years of Healthcare heritage worldwide with Regulatory Approvals from USFDA, MHRA, TGA, MCC, and WHO. The company is rapidly expanding its global matrix both in terms of manufacturing facilities and market reach.
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) P.L.C, a Joint Venture Company between Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited, India and AlmetaImpex P.L.C, Ethiopia, put up a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing facility for Tablets, Capsules & Liquids at Akaki, near Addis Ababa. The aforementioned Plant is one of its kind in Ethiopia and the first Pharmaceutical Formulation Manufacturing Plant of the country to receive Certificate of PICS - Conformity in 2011 as per EU guidelines, to comply with the WHO-led regulatory requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & also received cGMP certificate Ethiopian Food & Drug Authority.
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC has set an aggressive growth plan to meet the needs of the people of Ethiopia for high-quality Medicines at affordable prices by expanding the reach across Ethiopia. To fulfill our long-term vision and objectives, we need young people to work with us in the following vacant posts.
• Applications are invited from young and dynamic professionals aspiring for a bright career, to join us in Production Pharmacist position.
• The company provides excellent growth opportunities to deserving candidates.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy with at least 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is required. Should have relevant experience in the oral dosage form.
Required number: 2
Following skills are must for the position;
• Computer Literacy (in MS-Word, Excel, Power Point & Access Application)
• Proficiency in English