Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022Job Description
• Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
• Following up hubstaff Preparing reports to follow up the performance of each employee.
• Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
• Assisting Recruiting Manager.
• Collecting Evaluation for newly hired employees.
• Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
• C.V. s Screening & Phone screening.
• Contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate.
• Scheduling interviews.
• Participating in staff interviews if needed.
• Organizing staff moral activities.
• Onboarding for new comers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• Proven experience in the same field is a plus.
• Fluency in the English Language is a must.
• Excellent communication skills.
• HR Certificate or Diploma is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of employment and labor law.
Senior Human Resource Development Officer and Senior Human Resource Administration Officer job at Bunna Bank
Deadline of this Job: 27 September 2022• First Degree in Management/Human Resource Management/Public Administration or related fields with 5 years of relevant experience.
Deadline of this Job: 18 September 2022Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 069/22
• Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered
• through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
• The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Participates in HR planning and various HR study and design activities;
• Facilitate and process promotion, transfer and external recruitment;
• Participate in the HR policy revision and or development;
• Participate in the human resource development need analysis;
• Handles payments(internal & External), benefits and various requests of employees;
• Participates in various HR studies;
• Conduct post training evaluation;
• Arrange various human resource development programs and,
• Preform other duties as required.