Deadline of this Job: 09 September 2022Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish and implement library policies and procedures
• Develop and manage convenient, accessible library and information services for the College library customers
• Develop and manage cost-effective library and information services, and technology
• Analyze and evaluate library and information services and technology
• Prepare reports related to library and information services.
• Develop and maintain collections management policies and procedures
• Perform cataloguing and classification of print, audio-visual and electronic resources of the College
• Develop and maintain special indexing systems and files
• Other responsibilities assigned by immediate supervisor
• BA/BSc in Library Science, IT, Computer Science and related
• 3 years of experience as librarian
Abilities and skills
• Good English language communication proficiency
• Excellent computer application skills (excel, word PPT)
Deadline of this Job: 02 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Medical Teams International is a Christian humanitarian relief agency focused on providing life-saving medical care for people in crisis. We serve all people—regardless of religion, nationality, sex, or race.
• Our calling is Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
• Medical Team International is looking for qualified applicant for the Registrar position
• To provide quality health care services through a Mobile Health and Nutrition Team for Internally displaced peoples and host community in Maycadera , Ethiopia
Medical / Technical
• Welcome and assist patients and visitors to the MHNT site.
• Collect and document accurate patient information on the registration form.
• Support triage team in taking vital signs, screening with MUAC, or other triage interventions.
• Track referrals entering and exiting the facility.
• Collaborate with the clinic team to support patient care and understanding.
• Follow infection, prevention, and control protocols through maintaining good hand hygiene and appropriately using personal protective equipment.
• Work with staff to ensure care and communication is culturally sensitive.
• Ensure patient confidentiality is respected at all times.
• Support the clinical team with other duties as assigned.
• Ensure the Safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
• Aiming to achieve the highest quality programming possible within the challenging context of North Gonder, Ethiopia.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area that ensures privacy and comfort for the patients.
• Ensure patient confidentiality – patient information, medical histories, and issues should be kept confidential and private.
• Provide compassionate and respectful care to all patients who present to the clinic.
• Support other staff and colleagues to maintain good infection control practices to prevent spread of illnesses within the clinic and among the staff.
• Support other areas of the clinic as requested or needed to ensure efficiency and quality of care to all.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment, disposing of waste appropriately.
• Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies
Required Number: One(1), dependant upon funding.
Work Days & Hours: Monday-Friday, 40-48 hours/week, occasional weekends and public holidays.
Education, Licenses, & Certfication
• College Diploma
• At least one year of experience working in a related profession
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Self-motivated and Desire to serve others
• Respectful towards other cultures
• Able to establish relationships easily
• Team player
• Flexible under changing conditions
• Able to cope with basic working conditions
• Culturally aware and able to adjust
• Secure and at ease with professional skills
• Coaching/teaching skills
• Comfortable with basic data management and consolidation
• Planning and organizational skills
• Mentoring skills
• This position requires occasional travel to health facilities located in remote areas with very basic living conditions.