Deadline of this Job: 15 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
• BA Degree graduated by Accounting, Marketing, Economics and related fields
• Basic knowledge of computer skills
• Good communication skill
• Ability to work under pressure
• Have an excellent time management
• Ability to do multitask
• Minimum of 2 years proven working experience
Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Key Objectives of the Position
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
• Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
• Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
• Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
• Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
• Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
• Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
• Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
• Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
• Proactive attitude towards negotiation and persuasion.
• Decision Making Ability
• Exhibits diplomacy, dynamism, and leadership.
• Effectively and clearly communication skills.
• Skill of achieving objectives and team building.
• Skill of team members motivating and stimulating.
• Skill of giving constructive feedback and develop team-member skills.
• Analyzes problems: data, discrepancies, causes, and consequences.
Marketing and Sales Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership
Deadline of this Job: 12 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
• To implement a customer focused service, competitive in the retail segment, ensuring sales efficiency and coverage, and upholding the Dashen Brewery Corporate reputation at all times.
• Establish, build and maintain good working relationship with Dashen Brewery customers (existing and new)
• Segments area (territory) and based on customer segment, volume and geographic location, creates a call schedule (also suggests territory segmentation).
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily planned and daily achieved reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and other trade offerings etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and providing customers with feedback.
• Provides historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales, as well as customer account information.
• Contributes to team effort by ensuring sales targets are met and exceeded;
• Manage sales review, stock rotation, pricing, product availability, and promotional activities with every sales call/visit.
• Critically assess the outlet inside and outside in terms of branding, clutter and general look and feel; Promotional items (including price and brand posters) to be displayed correctly.
• Ensure assets invested in the outlet are accounted for.
• Understand and support the company’s Route to Market strategy and ensure its effective implementation.
• Development of visibility in outlet and in trade.
• Ensure that cold beer is served.
Required Qualification & Experience
• BA Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, Economics and related
• 2 years of sales related experience in FMCG environment
• Local language is required
• A Commitment to excellent Customer services
• Strong commercial awareness
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• Superb interpersonal skills
• Communication skill
• Experience using computers for variety of task (Sales Automation)