• Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Insurance, Management, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Law, Engineering or related field of study from recognized higher learning Institution and preferably have diploma or advanced diploma in insurance from chartered insurance institute (CII).
• Min. Experience : 8 years of relevant work experience out of which 1 year as a Lower Level Division Manager/Gaammee Branch Manager or 3 years as a Principal/Dabballee Branch Manager or equivalent position.
Qualification ፡ First Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Economics or related fields
Experience: 1 year of experience as a Graduate Trainee
• Knowledge of banking principles and practices
• Knowledge of cash management practices of banks
• Good knowledge of cash management policies and procedures of the Bank
• Basic computer application skills
Place of Work: Arerti (2), Jigjiga (1), Humera (1), Modjo (1), Sebeta (2) and Alemgena (2)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their application letter, CV and non-returnable copy of other supporting documents directly to Addis International Bank S.C, HR & Facility Management Department via P.O.Box 2455, Addis Ababa.
Application Date: only from November 20, 2022- November 27, 2022.
Applicants shall clearly specify the position and place of work for which they have applied in their application letter.
At least one reference shall be stated in CV from current and/or former employment
Application in person is not acceptable for all vacant posts.
For further information, please call us Telephone: 251-115-570385