• LINC is a mission-driven small business headquartered in Washington, DC, dedicated to strengthening local actors and systems. At LINC, we believe that a practical approach to engaging committed, capable local actors increases international development effectiveness and sustainability. The recipient of USAID’s “Small Business of the Year” award in 2017, we are a team of reflective practitioners, passionate and energetic in our work, and committed to locally led development. We have developed ground-breaking tools to map organizational networks, measure social capital, and leverage systems-based approaches to development. We partner with major universities, foundations, local NGOs and consulting firms, USAID, and FCDO among others. Our country experience spans Latin America Africa, Asia, and Europe. For more information on LINC, please visit www.linclocal.org.
• In Ethiopia, LINC is implementing the new five-year, USAID-funded Resilience Learning Activity (RLA). The activity supports USAID and its resilience partners with learning, collaboration, and research around resilience issues in Ethiopia. RLA serves as a “learning sidecar” to USAID/Ethiopia and its implementing partners, helping them to better understand what relief and development interventions can help make households, communities, and systems more resilient to increasingly persistent shocks and stresses. RLA provides support with learning processes and frameworks, development and consolidation of learning and research agendas, and support to resilience partners for adaptive management, results measurement, and the increased integration of systems thinking and rapid feedback into their respective toolboxes.
• The Senior Research and Market Intelligence Officer is responsible for carrying out qualitative or quantitative researches to undertake feasibility of new market entry opportunities and area potential; assessing local, regional and global economic, social, political and financial environment and their implications to the Bank. In addition, the job holder is responsible for conducting/initiating studies and reviews on the Bank’s services which include mobilization of deposits, foreign currency, E-Banking and credit services to ensure market leadership.
Academic & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management and/or related fields.
• At least five (5) years’ post qualification experience in a similar role.