Deadline of this Job: 25 November 2022
Diploma and degree from recognized university
1 to 2 year experience In the field.
• Self-Motivated, hard working, effective learner , strong work ethics and team player
• Good communication skill
• Good computer skills (Microsoft word excel)
• Well organized and self management.
• English first and second the third , speaking fluent is mandatory
Deadline of this Job: 24 November 2022
• Review projects commodity reports and their supporting documents; prepare monthly/quarterly commodity reports to donors/regional offices. Responsible to reconcile commodity records of the project with with each store sites. He/she will advise project Commodity Storekeepers on monthly commodity reporting, donor’s policy and procedure in handling food aid commodity. He/she is responsible to keep track of commodity movement records FDP to final distribution.