Deadline of this Job: 26 November 2022
The consultant is responsible for drafting proposals and engagement plans in strategy, organization design, organizational policy and procedure preparation, and management consulting areas and work as a member of consulting team in collecting and analyzing data and information relevant to the consulting project to deliver high quality services to clients.
Educational Qualification & Experience
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources or Accounting and Finance, and
• Minimum of three years of relevant work experience, particularly in consulting, teaching and research.
• The following job-related skills are required and will be assessed through our written test, presentation and competency-based interviews.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language
• Effective presentation skills using MS power point
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Well-developed computer user and typing skills, including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
• Deep passion for day-to-day personal development through extensive reading, training and continuous client engagements.
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
Deadline of this Job: 26 November 2022
Specific objective of the manual
• To provide clear guidance to board members on their responsibilities
• To strengthen cooperation between board and EWLA Secretariat
• To ensure information flow is maintained and accessed in a timely manner
• To develop step by step guidance on addressing urgent issues
Deadline of this Job: 21 November 2022
Objective of the assignment
The objective the assignment is to systematically review and analyze existing as well as planned/under development policies related to Wetlands and biodiversity and identify gaps if there are, and provide recommendations and strategies for policy advocacy.
Scope of work
• Desk review existing as well as planned/under development legal and policy frameworks (pertaining to wetlands and its biodiversity conservation ) which will include policy and legal provisions, constitutions, proclamations, regulatory texts, strategies, programme documents that support protection and conservation or prohibit/hinder conservation and protection of wetlands and biodiversity areas;
• Conduct analysis of existing and planned/ upcoming policies, legal provisions, constitutions, proclamations, strategies, programme documents, national & sectoral plannings and any other relevant documents that support protection and conservation or prohibit/hinder conservation and protection of wetlands and biodiversity areas that are required/need to be reviewed;.
• Based on through analysis of existing and upcoming policies, laws and legal frameworks, identify gaps that need to be addressed/reviewed, amended /strengthened and etc. The analysis shall be synthetized into a structured document highlighting gaps to be addressed, inconsistencies to be amended, aspects for management to be looked into, etc.
• Based on the identified gaps, prepare detailed recommendations and strategies for policy advocacy.
• The consultant is expected to use qualitative research methods where a set of qualitative tools are applied to identify gaps in polices related to wetlands and biodiversity in regional and national levels. It is expected to apply the following methods but not limited to:
• Desk review of existing and planned/ upcoming policies, laws and other legal frameworks
• Collection of primary and secondary data through focus group discussions(FGDs) and Key Informant interviews at national and regional levels;
• Analysis of data
• Establishment of Data quality assurances procedures
• For More Information Click Here: ToR_for_consultancy_on_Gap analysis on Policies related to wetlands and biodiversity Final_re-advert-Aa.docx