• The Retail and MSME IFB-RO will be responsible for achieving business growth for MSME IFB Banking by providing quality relationship management to new and existing customers. This will entail sustaining customer satisfaction so as to retain existing and potential customers thereby generating additional business through cross-sell opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Procurement planning, processing, and record keeping
• Makes follow-up on the preparation of procurement planning
• Checks and ensures the accuracy of quarterly procurement plans
• Ensures the FO procurement is done according to the set procurement plan
• Documents hard copies of a quarterly procurement plan
• Processes all PRs directed within the lead time
• Checks the accuracy of all received quarterly PRs
• Ensures proper PRs BvA entry
• Ensures Proper preparation of RFQ and fair distribution of RFQ to suppliers
• Ensures proper preparation of Purchase orders
• Ensures proper and accurate preparation of Payment requests
• Ensures that suppliers are ATC cleared before payment is effected
• Keeps record of ATC-cleared suppliers properly
• Ensures that all suppliers working with the office are ATC cleared on an annual basis
• Ensures that weekly procurement update is sent to all staff consistently
• Ensures proper documentation of all procurement documents
• Maintains completed PRs' files per grant
• Ensures the safety of Procurement files and contract documents
• Work with the Supply Chain Manager and FM to design a suitably staffed and equipped transport function to support the IRC’s vehicle operations and policies.
• Implement and direct IRC standard Vehicle policies and procedures, with particular attention to safety and security issues.
• Manage and be accountable for the vehicle fleet, ordering and spare parts management of all vehicle-related parts and consumables, including fuel.
• Supervise and general management of vehicle spare part stores and garage
• Manage the vehicle pool.
• Ensure that appropriate communications equipment is installed and functioning in IRC vehicles to meet the operational and security requirements
• Ensure the correct and timely routine maintenance and repair of IRC vehicles and generators.
• Ensure that all vehicles carry the required onboard documentation and that all documents are kept current (including insurance).
• Inspect and record the condition of vehicles, by maintaining weekly checklists file and ensuring that Vehicles log books are accurately filled
• Ensure all vehicles are properly cleaned on daily basis.
• Prepare weekly and monthly report on the transport department and discuss them with Supply Chain Manager.
• Signing on vehicle fuel forms for refueling and keeping accurate records and monitoring systems on fuel consumption.
• Work with the FM and Supply Chain Manager to ensure that vehicles are prepared for routine and emergency security requirements.
• Ensure that all vehicles are secure at the time of parking.
• Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, and procedures to meet the objective & goals of the department
• Direct the activities of staff that repair and maintain the vehicles.
• Establish quality transport and service for the organization.
• Be familiar with local regulations/laws.
• Perform other transport and transport-related jobs assigned by the supervisor.
• Postgraduate/BA Degree in Supplies Management, Purchasing Management, Business Management, Commerce, and Accounting.
• 2 years relevant experience for Postgraduate and 3 years relevant experience for BA Degree
• Very good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel software applications.
• Must have a good command of both spoken and written English and Amharic.
• Proven Ability to handle workloads and to work under pressure.
• Give attention to details
• NGO experience is plus
• Adaptability: working in a multicultural environment.
• Excellent representational skills