Deadline of this Job: 18 November 2022
Background of the company
Kacha Digital Financial Service S.C is the first private payment instrument issuer licensed by the National Bank of Ethiopia under the National Payment Systems Proclamation no 718/2011 and NBE directive ONPS/01/2020. Kacha envisions to play its key role in the national digital payment strategy and Digital Ethiopia 2025 goal by harnessing state of the art technology, talented human capital and inclusive platforms.
Deadline of this Job: 17 November 2022
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Provide assistance to managers and employees with respect to HR policies and procedures, employee relations, recruitment, benefits, attendance and leave management, and facility activities.
Deadline of this Job: 14 November 2022
The Carter Center is a not-for-profit international NGO committed to waging peace, fighting disease and building hope worldwide. The Carter Center - Ethiopia, which assists the Government of Ethiopia in Disease Elimination and Eradication Programs is looking for a qualified professional to fill the Human Resource Officer vacancy for its Health Program:
Summary Job Description:
• Processes new employment appointments and changes to existing employment contracts using established templates and forms.
• Ensures all personnel files are maintained and kept up to date within the database.
• Ensures timely and accurate data recording and maintenance of Human Resources (HR) databases and all HR digital records.
• Prepares letters, memos, agendas, minutes and any other form of documentation required in relation to HR activities.
• Processes all HR related documentation in accordance with agreed systems e.g. sickness certification, references, leave request forms; Liaisons with other departments as appropriate.
• Ensures set-up and maintenance of all HR filing systems, both manual and computerized, adhering to confidentiality at all times.
• Ensures archiving and/or disposal of HR records is performed in accordance with the systems in place and standard requirements.
• Maintains adequate office materials and stationary to service the administrative requirements department.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Terms of Employment: Temporary - Maternity Cover