Deadline of this Job: 21 November 2022
• Senior Branding Officer is responsible for implementing and monitoring activities that increase brand awareness and promote the bank's products and brand management as per the approved policies, procedures and guidelines.
Deadline of this Job: 21 November 2022
• The Creative Design and Documentation Officer I is responsible for developing and implementing the Bank's promotional and audio-visual documentation activities through the application of modern audio-visual systems and graphic works and appropriate communication channel criteria. The job holder is also in charge for the subscription, securing and maintenance of relevant books, periodicals, journals, reports and other information deemed to be important for undertaking research and studies for the purpose of business development and market expansion through purchase, gift or other means.
Deadline of this Job: 13 November 2022
Diploma or BA degree, secretarial science or related field. We are seeking an energetic and capable office administrator and secretary. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, and managing customers.
To ensure success as an administrative secretary, you should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial and office management role.
• Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
• Experience as a receptionist or in a related field is preferable
• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting letters, forms, and documents. Communicating with internal departments and with the customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills
• Managing calls, and emails, to designated departments.
• Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks
• Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
• Female applicants are encouraged.
Chief of Party – Ethiopia, Lowlands Health Activity job at Program for Appropriate Technologies in Health (PATH)
Deadline of this Job: 20 November 2022
• PATH is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for the upcoming five-year USAID-funded “Lowlands Health Activity” in Ethiopia. The Lowlands Health Activity will improve health and nutrition outcomes in the pastoral areas by increasing access to, and the quality and utilization of health services through 1) enhancing PHC facility governance and functionality; 2) Improving access to and quality of services through client-centered and contextualized service delivery models; and 3) increasing adoption of healthy behaviors, including utilization of health services.
• PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
• The COP will oversee overall program implementation, providing strategic technical vision and management of the project team and consortium members. The position will have primary responsibility for liaising with USAID and other stakeholders in Ethiopia. The COP will ensure the project complies with award terms and conditions, USAID policies and regulations, and systems are in place to mitigate risk of fraud, waste, and abuse. They will ensure the project coordinates with other USAID projects in Ethiopia. The COP will be a strategic thinker and have exceptional problem-solving skills to ensure the project achieves results and deliverables in an effective and compliant manner.
• *Please note this position is contingent upon award to PATH and approval from USAID. Ethiopian nationals are encouraged to apply.