Deadline of this Job: 04 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) is an Ethiopian charity organization established in 2007 to ensure brighter future for disadvantaged children, youth & women through integrated community development approach in the thematic areas of ECDE, Education, Youth Skill Development and Employment, Adolescent Girls and Women Empowerment, Renewable Energy and Environmental Protection, and Emergency and Recovery. Currently, ESD is operating its programs in four regional states of Ethiopia: Amhara, Oromia, SNNP, and Sidama.
• ESD is committed to achieve work force diversity in terms of profession, gender and other aspects of diversity. Presently, ESD is looking for a young, dynamic, innovative candidate on the position of Organizational Business Development (OBD) officer. The OBD officer leads the advancement of resource mobilization and business development.
• The Organizational Business Development officer shall execute the following major functions:
• Set goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals,
• Train the staff on business development,
• Develop project concepts and writing project proposals in collaboration with the project and program teams,
• Conduct prospecting visits to potential donor offices to identify and prepare for upcoming funding opportunities,
• Represent the organization’s business development interests at relevant meetings, events, and within resource mobilization or donor-specific peer networks,
• Forge strong relationships with donors,
• Design approach to improve organizational business development cycle, including developing tools and processes, to improve the development of concept notes, proposals, budgets, teaming agreements,
• Support pre-positioning efforts with key donors as well as potential partner organizations with whom ESD can forge strategic partnerships, and consortia,
• Prepare research and engagement tools for senior management to cultivate and strengthen relationships with institutional donors, private foundations partner organizations, and other stakeholders,
• Work with the Deputy Director, to develop and monitor pre-positioning plans for each of ESDs programs in Ethiopia,
• Track global opportunities, in collaboration with the deputy director,
• Ensure the organization’s financial sustainability strategy by identifying donor resources, raising funds, and writing proposals. This is through exploring fundraising opportunities, ensuring all aspects of donor management and fundraising requirements in effective coordination with other departments,
• Compile and maintain a database of international and local donor organizations and private corporations offering donations, and interested in implementing sponsorship activities,
• Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for the long-term sustainability of the organization,
• Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization,
• Organize fundraising events for the organization, and
• Engage in other organizational assignments as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Deadline of this Job: 28 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Senior Sales & Marketing Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct market research to identify and determine different marketing strategy
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution
• Work on the Development, management and coordination of all marketing and promotional strategies, brand activations and related activities
• Manage the development, maintenance and monitoring of brand guidelines, key messages and ensure consistent adherence for all marketing materials and activities
• Managing the daily sales activities
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Develop and deliver effective sales presentations
• Maintain updated records on the overall sales and Marketing activities
• Education: BA in Marketing Management and other relevant or related field
• Experience: 3-5 years and above
Knowledge Skills Competence
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Computer Science)
• Innovative (Out of the box thinker)
• Customer oriented, flexible approach & the ability to foster and encourage this in other
• Solution focused with the ability to work quickly, accurately, timeliness, attention to detail and flexible in changing circumstance
• Experience in Real Estate and computer science is advantageous
Deadline of this Job: 31 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Education & Experience Requirements: BA in Management/ Business Administration/ Accounting/ Marketing or any other relevant field of study with 2 years of relevant experience
• Competency Requirements: Core Competency [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Customer Focus], Individual Competency [Action oriented, Interpersonal skill and Problem solving] & Technical Competency [Communication, Emotional intelligence, Customer-Focus, Customer Experience Management, Customer Relationship Management, Advertising and Sales Promotion, and Branding]
• Place of Work: Finfinne City District Offices, and Adama District Office
Deadline of this Job: 14 November 2022MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
• Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
• Increasing brand awareness and market share.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
• Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
• Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Managing the marketing department's staff.
• Promoting our brand shows and major industry-related events.
• Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
• BA Degree or above in Marketing
• 8 years and above work experience out of which minimum 4 years’ experience as Marketing Head/Supervisor in Export Business or related Industry.
• Demonstrable inter-personal skill and leadership skill.
• Goal oriented and result driven
• Established experience in Export Marketing
• Able and willing to work in a dynamic environment
• Have good team spirit and a leader by example