Deadline of this Job: 23 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
LonAdd HR Consultancy Plc (www.lonadd.com) is a Recruitment & Outsourcing Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa.
We are looking for 2 competent Trainees Financial and Commercial for our client Tulu Kapi Gold Mine.
The Trainees Finance and Commercial are development positions and responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports, running accounting software programs to process business transactions and be responsible for administrative tasks and the expediting of purchase orders within the Commercial Department.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Support Logistics Officer with administrative tasks
• Support Procurement Officer with administrative tasks
• General administrative support to Finance and Commercial Departments
Key Skills/Experience Required
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Logistics or associated field
• Any Post Graduate or Additional Qualification to support other qualifications will be advantageous
• Experience in a similar role will be advantageous
• Proven Accounting and Commercial experience will be advantageous.
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• English speaking and writing
• Amharic speaking and writing
• Afaan Oromo speaking and writing will be advantageous
• MS Office skills including Excel, Word, MS Project, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• High-level communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications in both English and Amharic.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Data entry and word processing skills
• Well organized
Deadline of this Job: 01 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Carry out assigned and agreed tasks, and activities in order to achieve the purpose of the internship/assignment.
Personal qualities and what we offer
• A friendly and supportive working environment.
• An international corporate culture founded on our four values: Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
Field of study
• BA in Marketing Management, Business Administration or Management
• Not required (Fresh Graduates)
• Amharic, English
• Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):