Deadline of this Job: 21 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Our company, Addis Plus Technology®, is looking to hire an expert with a bachelor's degree or higher in computer science and related subjects who has experience in managing organizations that work with mobile applications.
• Bachelor's degree and above
• Two years and above
Deadline of this Job: 23 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
To develop and manage on-line banking services of the bank based on business requirements.
• Qualification & Experience : Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Service Management & Technology Systems or related fields with two (2) years of relevant experience. OR Level IV/Diploma in Secretarial Science and Office Management or Administrative Secretary with four (4) years of relevant work experience.
• Grade : VI
Place of Work : Head Office
Deadline of this Job: 25 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Vipern Consultancy PLC. wants to recruit and hire experts for the following fields of work for Sara General Importer, who works with it as a client.
The main tasks of the position, establishing and implementing a strong office management system, and providing clerical and administrative assistance to the company's manager.
Roles and Responsibility
• Managing the overall office management and secretarial services of the organization
• Keeping and managing the organization's files and documents properly
• Personnel service, employee record keeping and payroll preparation
• Employee management
• Perform various administrative tasks such as receiving and distributing memos, letters, forms and faxes, receiving and distributing incoming and outgoing messages.
• Holding and managing petty cash
• Carrying out office purchases
• And to perform other tasks provided by the organization
• five years or more work experience in her profession
• Graduated with Diploma or above in Office Administration and Secretarial Science or related professional field
• Having good computer knowledge, having knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel) and office management software (ERP system)
• Having experience in setting up accounting documents
• Experience and knowledge of leading and managing a good office
• She has good communication skills
Deadline of this Job: 29 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• English B1 and upper (fluent understanding of native speakers)
• Fast learner
• Attentiveness, ability to analyze
• Multi-tasking person
• Working in a comfortable office in the center of the city with all the amenities
• The opportunity to earn more than the market average
• Friendly atmosphere - corporate events/ team buildings of course
• Positive attitude towards initiatives and ideas - a generous commission program, allowing to be well compensated
• During the training and in the process of work, we will help you become a professional in negotiations with clients - career growth
• Monitoring CRM data
• Listening to audio files to assess the quality of work
• Monitoring the timeliness of the tasks performed by the department
• Tracking the recruitment process.
Deadline of this Job: 29 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, Executive Secretary to CEO, D/Chief, District Manager/Director; coordinates staff Meetings, and special events; maintains office supplies; greets visitors and answers the telephone; receives and distributes mail and correspondence; gathers data and compiles various reports; photocopies materials; maintains files; issues correspondence and promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations. He/she is also expected to facilitate the fight booking and facilitation of air ticket purchase for business related travels of the work unit’s staff.
Academic & Professional Qualification
• Diploma in Secretarial Science & Office Management or Other related fields
• At least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
• Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Action oriented.
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
• Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
• Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the Bank to sell its products.
• Work management and prioritizing skills
• Accuracy, flexibility& reliability
• Good customer handling
• Computer Literate.
Deadline of this Job: 22 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Background: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. IRC has been working in Ethiopia since 1999 and is implementing integrated, community-managed programs aimed at improving the quality of lives and recover of livelihood of disaster-affected population’s through promoting individual participation, strengthening institutions and emergency response. Currently, IRC is operating in the Oromia, Benishangul, Gambella, Tigray, SNNPR and Somali regions on Emergency Response, refugee’s assistance, and livelihood projects. Our vision is to provide integrated life-saving recovery and resilience programs to refugees, returnees, IDPs host and local communities to save life and bring lasting change.
Scope: Within the International Rescue Committee (IRC) health and Nutrition sector, the Project Coordinator will take direct responsibility for facilitating Gavi’s goal of “leaving no one behind with immunization” in the targeted regions of Gambella and Benishangul-Gumuz Regions under the Senior Health and Nutrition coordinator. As the key member of the Technical Support Team in the project, the project coordinator is responsible for providing high quality technical guidance to programme implementation team, coordinating the delivery of high quality, innovative, cost-effective immunization programmes both in emergency as well as long-term development, resulting in immediate and lasting change for children. The project coordinator will support the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and administration of the immunization programme towards achievement of planned objectives of the work plan, aligned with country programme goals, objectives, and strategy. He/She will also lead a consortium of local partners and provide technical expertise on negotiating humanitarian access. The project coordinator will work with the Country Health and Nutrition Team and Health Technical Unit to roll out the project, representation with key stakeholders and preparation, reviews, and submission of required project deliverables.
• Ensure project efficiency, effectiveness and vaccination coverage are enhanced through effective implementation and monitoring.
• Provide practical technical assistance for new vaccines, routine immunization and cold chain.
• Take responsibility for high-quality reporting, monitoring and evaluation systems for internal and external use, capturing best practices to support program decision-making.
• Confirm appropriateness and completeness of supply order, distribution and documentation, and adherence to established allotments are ensured.
• Empower partner and country staff through effective capacity building activities in the development, implementation, and management of the immunization programme.
• Facilitate effective communication, networking and collaboration with internal and external partners.
• Monitor evolving needs of the target communities, conduct assessments on immunization health needs in new project areas and adjust the programmatic priorities as necessary in collaboration with the Regional and Woreda Health Bureaus, local partners and health officers.
• Launch immunization-centric assessments, advocacy, documentation and dissemination of innovations and good practices by working with quality programmes team.
• Elaborate directions and training to project staff focusing on appropriate approaches and methodologies; conceptual and practical frameworks; standards and tools for effective and quality delivery of immunization programmes.
• Ensure that project intervention adhere to IRC's core policy documents, guidelines and internal technical strategies.
• Promote the quality of the IRC's assigned immunization programs by setting up monthly quality of care assessments and analysis of findings and feedback to the supported target location. This will include EPI audit reports and checks in collaboration with the country and HQ based health staff.
• In the case of a major humanitarian crisis, the role holder will be expected to work outside the standard role profile and vary working hours accordingly.
Monitoring & Evaluation
• Participate in the design of robust program’s MEAL plan and ensure that the stated goals and objectives of the GAVI project are overseen and met by strong monitoring, and evaluation follow up.
• Participate in design/adaptation of health information systems including surveillance systems for the IRC health programs.
• Collaborate with Client Responsiveness Team to undertake regular client feedback and response activities at the field level, working with the partner's staff and MEAL team to develop context-appropriate tools.
• Ensure that the project interventions are implemented according to internal IRC and donor regulations with an overall review by the Senior Health Coordinator.
• Conduct regular project review meetings, incorporating both qualitative and quantitative data, as well as review and analysis of project epidemiological and procurement data with field-based staff to assess the level of achievement of project targets for the assigned partners.
• Document project achievements and lessons learned, providing analysis and adapt program strategy and implementation accordingly.
• Support partners staff in use of grant management tools such as the budget tracking tools, activity progress monitoring tools, procurement, and spending plans, etc.
• Conduct monthly BVA reviews and make appropriate recommendations to the finance and logistics staff as well as to the field-based health staff.
• Collaborate with partner staff to develop spending plans and monitor the implementation of these spending plans for respective grants.
Human Resource Management
• Conduct performance reviews for the project collaboratively with the Health and Nutrition and MEAL teams, stakeholders, and partners to ensure adaptive programing.
• Coordinate the development of goal setting plans for project staff based on performance reviews in collaboration with the human resources department and contribute to the training of health and nutrition staff (mentoring, on-the-job sessions as well as formal trainings).
• Education: Advanced university degree in Medicine, Health, Public Health, Nursing, or a field relevant to international development assistance in immunization, RMNCAH, Child Survival and Health Care; Background/familiarity with Emergency is a plus. Experience leading immunization strategies (Routine Immunization, SIAs, Vaccine Preventable Disease Surveillance is an added advantage.
• Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years professional experience in some combination of project management,
• Experience in project management, technical tools and materials development and monitoring and evaluation is highly desired.
• Demonstrated Skills and Competencies: Demonstrated expertise in working with donors, project design, proposal development, and monitoring and evaluation, with the ability to turn concepts and strategy into measurable action. Able to work with remote, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams.
• Communicate effectively and clearly, has strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills and ability to facilitate collaboration.
• Comfortable in a high-visibility, individual contributor role with the ability to work cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization.
• Language Skills: Fluency in English is required. Local languages are a plus.
• Working Environment: Up to 50% travel will be required. This position will be based in Addis Ababa.
Living Conditions: The position is based in Addis Ababa with movement to the field sites required (50%).
Deadline of this Job: 22 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
BA Degree in Secretarial Science and Office management or related field
2 Years and above related work experience in Secretarial and Office Management