Deadline of this Job: 29 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like email, social media, and display advertising. And develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services.
- Communicate with HQ for Digital Marketing content
- Develop and implement Digital Marketing strategy Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Develop channels and make plan to make the brand exposure
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms. Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyses content success
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Contact with the designer for digital marketing graphic designers, web designers, and with the agency to create unique and engaging content Keep monitoring of technology social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Daily posts and content for social media.
- Contact with activity team to showcase offline activities to online
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Education: - BA degree in Marketing, Media and Journalism
Experience: - Minimum of 2-years’ relevant work experience in online promotion or Digital Marketing and media networks.
- Strong knowledge on online and digital marketing resource.
Communication skill: - Outstanding writing and speaking skill in English and others local language.
Deadline of this Job: 22 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Chanoly Smoothie and Noodles has been serving since 2012 GC and with an open Chinese style kitchen and chefs with the motive of delivering healthy Asian Chinese meals with the local touch and international mojitos and smoothies with the local fusion.
• planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target.
• Coordinate with Digital Marketer in developing marketing plan and budget.
• Analyse sales data and determine sales forecast.
• Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
• Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
• Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
• Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
• initiate new consumer promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans.
• Generate sales and marketing reports to management when needed.
• Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
• Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
• Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
Working Area: - LEBU
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management or any related field.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably experience with a Hospitality industry.