Deadline of this Job: 27 October 2022
ZamZam Bank S C is the first bank licensed to operate as full-fledged Interest Free Bank in the country shouldering a huge responsibility for enhancing financial inclusion in Ethiopia. To this effect the Bank would like to recruit qualified job applicants for the following vacant posts and invite interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualification and work experience listed for the job openings.
Minimum qualification and work experience: B.A Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business related fields with 4 years of banking experience of which 1 Year as Jr customer relation officer
Deadline of this Job: 21 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Understand types, nature responsible department or personnel enquires to be attended.
• Ensure customer satisfaction, handle customer inquiries and provide administrative support.
• Interface with customers and IBOs to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions
• Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner
• Assist in product purchasing and registration, e-pin delivery and authentication activities, provide pricing information, determine appropriate shipping methods for packages, etc.
• Handle incoming phone calls related to any customer enquire, register them and deliver appropriate service
• Contact customers regarding schedule cancellations, any updates, product pick-ups, training start-ups, etc.
• Coordinate, analyses, and improve customer service functions to meet company goals
• Assist the customer service team as needed
• Perform any other related task as asked by your supervisor
• Can work in 8 hrs shift
• BA degree the in front office, marketing, communication, or any other related field of study with proven experience as a customer service agent
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
• Well-organized and Customer-oriented behavior with multi-tasking skills
• Able to handle stress, remain calm and Problem-solving ability
• Afan oromo is mandatory
Deadline of this Job: 17 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 080/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Engage and perform customer recruitment and account opening activities
• Initiates cash transfer from/to cash,
• Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Casher,
• Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
• Checks and balance physical cash with the Casher,
• Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers and,
• Perform other duties as required.
• BA in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Management, Economics, Marketing Management, and related fields.
• 1 year of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE or related position.
Deadline of this Job: 23 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Purpose of the Position:
To manage subscribers (inbound), addressing their issues proactively and minimizing churn.
§ Maintain at least 90% QA scores at all times
§ Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
§ Ensure first call resolution at every customer contact – reducing return call
§ Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features
§ Ensure customer education on alternative contact options
§ Explain the payment options and process mechanism
§ Make recommendations on upgrades, features, rate plans and accessories as per the requirement of the customer
Offers discounts or special deals as needed and within pre-established limits
The incumbent is required to have the following technical competencies:
§ Product/service knowledge
§ Accounts understanding
§ Market/customer knowledge
§ Technical knowledge
Governance and Compliance
§ Service orientation