Deadline of this Job: 20 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Purpose of the Job
We are looking for a highly skilled HR professional who can help with the Human Resources department's activities such as recruitment, selection, transfer, promotion, performance measurement and management, human resource training and development, labor relations, discipline, and other human resource management tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• In the administration of permanent and contract employees as well as daily laborers, ensures the provision of labor laws and personnel policies of the company has adhered; •
• Handles personnel grievances and undertakes the necessary investigations; submits his/her recommendations to his/her supervisor;
• Enforces disciplinary measures and maintains harmonious work relationships and environment; •
• In collaboration with relevant work units, develop manpower plans and programs; •
• Initiates to conduct of periodic salary surveys,
• a study of working conditions and other related matters to improve labor relations, productivity and effectiveness of the human resource of the company;
• Conducts recruitment and selection activities as per the personnel policy of the company;
• Assesses training needs;
• organizes and manages human resource training programs;
• Maintains updated leave balances (annual, sick leave, other leaves) of the company’s employees;
• Ensures accurate and complete personnel records and files are systematically organized;
• Prepares annual work plan and budget, periodic performance reports and submits to HR Manager for further review and follow-up;
• Evaluates the performance of his/her subordinates periodically and complete assessment reports for proper decision making;
• Performs other related duties as required.
• MBA/MA/B.A. in Human Resource Management, Business Management or other related fields.
Required work experience
• Minimum 7+ years in human resource management out of which 3 years in a supervisory position.
• Experience in a manufacturing sector is advantageous
Deadline of this Job: 14 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Human Resource & Administration Manager
The candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources and Administrative Operation responsibilities.
The candidate is responsible for Planning, Implementing and Evaluating HR & Admin Operations including policies, procedures, standards, programs and practices.
Ensure and maintain effective operational system for fulfillment of the departments measured operations, activities & responsibilities.
• Plan and ensure effective operational system for fulfillment of the departments measured operations, activities & responsibilities. respective functions
• Address each operations, activities & sub activities to respective functions with required professional skills for best & effective performance of operation.
• Lead, follow up & supervise the performance of each respective functions under the department to assure time, quality & quantity of outputs they produce based on the requirement of department.
• Receive reports from respective functions & evaluate the operations.
• Plan & make meetings with respective functions on ongoing operations to discuss, evaluate & resolve problems.
• Provide the detailed periodic performance reports, problems encountered, & actions taken to resolve the problem on process of operations for GM.
• Keep the records of any incidents, employees performance records, reports, & manuals.
• Evaluate the level of performance & skill of employees & prepare training manuals in collaboration with HRD to file the gaps.
• Have, attend a periodic management meeting with other department heads & GM
• Excellent organizational and administrative operational skills.
• Excellent coordination skills, ability to maximize the productivity of the company.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate when appropriate.
• Excellent Skills on Written and Verbal Communications.
• Excellent Skills on Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point and Microsoft offices and related software.
• Excellent Skills on Email, Internet and Virtual Communication applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• In-depth knowledge of Ethiopian and International Labor Laws, Regulations and others related.
• Bachelor's degree or related fields of education and experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related field required.
• Two (2) and more years’ experience in Human Resources and Administration Operations with engineering projects / construction projects, telecommunications infrastructure projects, power & energy projects and other related projects are preferable.
• Applicants who have Admin, HR, Management & related certifications have advantages.
Deadline of this Job: 10 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Ability to handle all government and non-government office affairs of the company
• Education: Degree in Any field.
• Experiences: minimum 2 years of experience