Deadline of this Job: 13 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Scope of Role
The Inventory Control Officer will be responsible for the control and process checks related to all inventory matters at factory site and depot warehouses.
Purpose of Role
• The purpose of the role is to manage inventory transactions
• Manage all transactions, ensure proper documentation and reflection
• The role should ensure compliance with government and taxation laws.
• Effective document control of stock issue, receipts, transfers etc.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Making sure that all stock transactions are reflected in the system
• Analyze all inventory ledgers
• Verifying documentation of stock issue and ensure it follows set procedures
• Monthly reconciliation of count, ledger and system for all stock
• Monthly reconciliation of free goods issued for promotion
• Monthly reconciliation of issued stock and transfers
• Monthly reconciliation of production consumption versus system and physical movement. As well as analyzing use of stock versus recipes
• Weekly reconciliation of full goods and empty goods stock
• Support team on any tasks as needed e.g., filing, sorting of documentation
• Undertake any additional duties as may be given by Management Accounting Lead or Finance Manager
Qualification and Experience Required
• Recognized accountancy qualification from a reputable institution.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial accounting role.
• Good Microsoft Office skills.
• Reconciliation experience
• Excellent English and Amharic verbal and written skills.
• Team player.
• Strong time and people management skills, and ability to work independently without constant supervision.
• Strong systems (particularly ERP) experience considered an advantage.
• Strong reporting and analytical skills.
• Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines.
Deadline of this Job: 08 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The job holders is expected to carry out;-
• Assists the CEO in managing operational and administrative issues.
• Attends meeting representing the CEO when delegated.
• Calls meetings on behalf of the CEO, takes minutes, identifies actionable items and forward same to the concerned work units/parties.
• Assists the CEO in setting priority of schedules.
• Follows up assignment given by the CEO and summarize the progress of assignments for the CEO further review and action.
• Summarizes different work units’ performance reports for the CEO further review and action.
• Replies email on behalf of the CEO per the delegation given.
• Follows up different project woks and update the CEO as required.
• Performs other assignments as assigned/
• MBA/MSC in Management, finance & Accounting, Economic or related fields of study
• A minimum of 10 years preferable at financial Sector out of which 4 years as Executive Assistant or in related managerial post.
• Banking knowledge
• Communication ability
• Interpersonal skill
• Team Player
• Report writing and analysis skill
• Multitasking and organizing ability
Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Our Company Abbahawa Trading P.LC Mogle Bottled Water Manufacturing want to hire in the following job position vacancy.
General Job Descriptions:
• Executing all secretarial tasks and transcribes letters reports, documents and formats and their duplication in right copies; maintains proper records of incoming and outgoing correspondence and files documents in a systematic manner to enable easy and quick reference, receives and treats company guests; receives messages clearly and forwards the messages to concerned body.