Deadline of this Job: 09 October 2022
The businesses of our company in the world involving 199 countries, offering holistic solutions and full-chain services in power, infrastructure and other sectors in China and the world at large. Its businesses cover energy, power, water conservancy and waterworks, railways and highways, ports and navigation channels, municipal engineering, urban rail, eco-environment protection and housing construction, with a complete industrial chain integrating planning and consulting, evaluations and review, survey and design, construction, contracting and management, operation & maintenance and investment, technical services, manufacturing and building materials.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Collect and analyze the information related to engineering construction and investment market, and have good acknowledge of the market;
• Visit the relevant government authorities and local companies;
• Assist to develop the market and projects ;
• Welcome the company’s guests by polite behaviour.
• Age not more than 30 years old, preferably female;
• Bachelor degree or above;
• Good at English speaking and writing skills; Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary;
• Warm personality with strong communication skills;
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Deadline of this Job: 05 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Background of the company
Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs dedicated and motivated candidates.
Category Marketing Operation Manager: Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs to increase customer interest and demand for products and services
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze current marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement
• Manage all aspects of marketing operations
• Monitor business activities and performance
• Monitor and track key performance indicators
• Analyze data, assess trends and determine actions to optimize performance
• Provide reports for the immediate manager
• Manage and enhance relationships with vendors
• Understand and monitor the costs of marketing activities
• Coordinate various ad campaigns, events and other related activities
• Train and support marketing staff
• Maintain adaptability and implement changes quickly and efficiently
• BA Degree in Marketing Management or social science field of study.
• Minimum 9 of nine years of experience in related filed of which three years as marketing operation Manager/Marketing Manager
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong organizational skills
• Highly developed attention to detail
• Strong multitasking skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment