Warehouse and Stock Management Officer
Jobs at:Amhara Bank S.C
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Warehouse and Stock Management Officer - Bahir Dar
• Verify and receive purchased goods.
• Monitor the stock re-order level and initiate purchase requests.
• Update stock records when items are received and issued.
• Distribute stock items per the distribution plan.
• Reconcile physical items against the bin card and stock card records.
• Follow up the sequence of fixed asset master record list.
• BA in Management, Accounting, Banking & finance, Business Administration, or other related fields
• 3 years of experience in banking industry, of which at least 1 year as a Junior warehouse/property administration officer
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must state the location they apply for
• Only short listed candidates will be communicated
• Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
• Incomplete application shall not be accepted
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply only through
Application Form - Warehouse and Stock Management Officer - Bahir Dar https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cJmIqfXZmnLLdQ6parmg-xTXZykHTLcI7zFcAEhOTOc/viewform?edit_requested=true#responses
within five (5) working days from May 31, 2022 to June 4, 2022 . For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.