Vacancy title: Senior Internal Auditor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Investment , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Nigat Corporate
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Internal Auditor is accountable to the Company General manager and is responsible for Perform audit activities and assignments in the company by the order of the Company manager, Ensures that payments made financially are correct and are carried out in accordance with the directive; Identifies areas of risk and investigates; It reports the findings to the General Manager along with the corrective action
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsibility to audit the company.
• Performing audit assignments follow up and control the proper completion of an audit assignment from the start up to its completion.
• Check the correctness of financial and regulatory statements of audited entities.
• Summarize the audit queries gathered and prepare agenda for exit conference; present audit findings at the time of exit conference with addressing questions and comments asked by the audited entities.
• Prepare a draft audit report and submit the report to the company manager.
• Ensure that payments made financially are correct and in accordance with the directive;
• Identifies areas of risk and investigates;
• Reporting findings to the company manager.
• Monitors that necessary adjustments have been made
• Inspects the overall operational structure of the institution;
• Provides management ideas for improving the operating system.
• Perform other activities given by the director.
Term of Employment: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Duty Station: Dejen, East Gojam, Amhara Region.
Employer: Yetmen Gypsum and Gypsum Products Manufacturing and Sales PLC
Duration: 10 consecutive working days from the date of vacancy announcement.
• BA/ BSC/MA/MSC degree in Accounting, auditing, accounting and finance, accounting and cooperative accounting and auditing, Financial Management, finance and investment, management, Business management, and related fields.
• 5 years for BA/BSC degree or 3 years for MA/MSC degree Relevant work experience an Auditing in Manufacturing Industries is preferable.
Other Personal Attributes
• Having good experience in financial auditing and analysis, team work sprit, good ethical behavior and serving approach skill, willingness to accept changes and implement it; no prior disciplinary records, recommendable/accepted for the position; accepting the given responsibility and being committed for overcoming responsibilities; good previous performance history and working discipline;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail: Dejengypsum2017@gmail.com within 10/ten/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
Yetmen Gypsum plc HR &Gs department
Address: Yetmen Gypsum and Gybsum Products Manufacturing and Sales PLC Human Resource and General Service department, Dejen, ANRS, Ethiopia
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.