Senior Fund & Treasury Management Accountant
Jobs at:Kerchanshe Trading Company
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• S/ accountant monitor the cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analysis, by the use of certain investment skills and business acumen. He or She entails controlling all banking and operating systems and also managing the money transmission systems. It is the role of the s/accountant to undertake all fund management operations and responsibilities under the supervision of the Corporate Finance and manager. Review payments or disbursement on a constant bases and assess the various payment activities and methods; maintaining a day to day control over cash transactions, approval & authorization of bank payments. Report long outstanding Payments and their effect on the company activities.
• Check all bank accounts balance daily and report for managing director and immediate supervisor.
• Schedule and prioritize payment request according to their importance, time issue, and legal obligation.
• Maintain and manage all inter companies cash transfer.
• Ensure the efficient management of company's bank accounts
• Follow up the approval of payment requests and report long outstanding payments.
• Separate paid documents and transfer to payment division. Keep pended payments rectify and report to Cor. Finance and accounts manager.
• Ensure the company's banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately deposited or banked ensuring efficiency and returns.
• Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize fund availability and reduce related interest expense.
• Ensure tax regulations are in compliance with established standards and time frame.
• Ensure the robust and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies
• Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
• Check daily movement of the overdraft limit and renewal date.
• Follow up loan status, disbursement and installment schedule. Propose an action
• Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
• Manage and record share of the company as well as investment of shares in other companies and banks.
• Follow up shareholders Dividend payments and re-investment of dividends.
• Follow up bond receivable analysis, record and due date.
• Prepare daily, weekly, quarter and year-end report
• Participate in quarterly and in year-end closing.
• Do other related functions as requested by Corporate finance manager
Requirements - Knowledge, Skills and Abilities -
• BA. Or Msc. in Accounting, or in any relevant field
• At least 6 and above year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in communicating with the management and staff of the company
• Ability to assign duties and to management a team effectively
• Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills
• Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
• Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines
• Computer knowledge - a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Spreadsheet
• Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants who meet the above criteria should send a detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents/credentials and a cover letter to email@example.com or via our website www.kerchanshe.com with the subject line "Senior Fund & Treasury Management Accountant" and submit within seven days from September 15, 2022 to September 22, 2022. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.