Vacancy title: Senior Finance Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Jhpiego Ethiopia Country Office
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• BA in Accounting or MBA in related field
• At least 6 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalent combination in an NGO environment and professional training certificate, Experience working in iNGOs as Senior Finance Officer is a Plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS – Word, Excel, and QB Enterprise
• Fluency in English and Amharic
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team setup
• A very good experience in auditing/ IPSSAS and Account reconciliation
• Willingness to help and work with people affected by HIV/AIDS
• Flexible and ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management skill, ability to prioritize different tasks
• Communicable and willing to assist all Jhpiego staff
• Advance skill in excel
Work Hours: 8 12:00:00 AM 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicant are expected to STRICTLY follow the below listed application procedures:
1.Only qualified and interested applicants can submit application letter and well written curriculum vitae saved in one complied PDF format
2. Applicants are required to state their current basic salary in their application letter
3. Applicants must make sure their application document is saved by their full name
4. CREDENTIALS OR WORK CERTIFICATES must not be submitted at this point
5. The job position being applied for must be explicitly stated in the application letter
6. Application being submitted via email must have the job position title clearly stated in the subject line
7. Please use either E-mail HREthiopia@jhpiego.org to submit your applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package. The winning candidate is expected to start within short period after finalization of the recruitment process.
The deadline for applications is June 15, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.