Senior Credit Analyst (Bahir Dar)
Jobs at:Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 068/22 Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
• The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Ensures that all relevant required documents are presented as per the checklist prior to scrutiny.
• Timely consults branches in case of discrepancies or incomplete information.
• Reviews and analyzes credit cases and comes up with proper recommendation.
• Presents the credit cases to the credit committees.
• Co-signs along with members of credit committee.
• Assesses the feasibility of projects.
• Analyses various risks associated with credit decisions.
• Visits business sites along with concerned staff of the department or branch.
• Consults branches on credit issues.
• Prepares credit analysis reports.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Place of Work: Bahir Dar
• Qualification:- MBA/BA degree in Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field,
• Experience: - Seven/7 years of relevant experience in the Banking industry of which 2 years as credit analyst position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
• Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from September 14, 2022 to September 18, 2022 only via Application Link .
• For any inquiry contact us on 690.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.