Vacancy title: Senior Cash Management Officer - Addis Ababa[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, June 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Doing the right thing. We are active in Switzerland and 20 countries on four continents. Join us with a commitment to help us bring about a more caring society, here in Ethiopia.
CARITAS Switzerland (CACH) has been working in Ethiopia for more than 45 years. Currently CACH cooperates with four partners in Ethiopia. CACH has successfully been registered as an International Non-Government Organization in Ethiopia and has therefore become operational at project implementation level. CACH’s main working fields are: Climate, Income, Migration as well as Humanitarian Aid Responses. CACH current working areas are in Oromia, SNNPR, Amhara and Tigray. CACH supports and implements currently about ten projects in these regions.
Summary of Duties
• Ensure safe transportation for CACH staff and goods;
• Assume technical responsible for CACH project vehicles and that they are in a safe working condition and operational.
Main Areas of Responsibility
• Drive CACH staff to project sites in remote locations sometimes over several days;
• Transport of CACH staff to various places;
• Supporting the Office in settling bills and delivering documents to various offices;
• Maintain vehicle log books and maintenance record sheets;
• Contribute to maintaining vehicle usage plans;
• Perform any additional task as per the instruction of the supervisors.
Duty stations will be. East Hararghe field office at Dire Dawa. The candidate must be ready to undertake frequent field trips to project sites and partner organizations.also for longer terms to projects and partner organizations.
The ideal candidate represents the majority of the below mentioned areas:
• At least five years of experience preferably with international NGOs, companies or missions in the same position;
• Solid understanding of vehicle maintenance;
• High sense of responsibility, reliability and good behavior;
• Experience in long distance travel in different parts of the country;
• Preferably in the possession of a recent (no longer than 3 years) 1st aid certificate;
• Professional fluency in Amharic, good English and advantageous of Oromiffa language.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply only through Application form - Senior Cash Management Officer - Addis Ababa
within five (5) working days from June 6 , 2022 to June 10, 2022 . For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.