Jobs at:Grant Thornton Advisory PLC
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the profitability of the service line by carrying out assignments diligently and timely as per the standard and professional guideline of the firm. The position holder is also responsible to manages effective delivery of engagements, ensuring cost effective, timely completion and effective service delivery to the required standard on each engagement.
• Manage the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client and other statutory and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximized recoverability;
• Manage effective delivery of engagements, ensuring cost effective, timely completion and effective service delivery to the required standard on each engagement;
• Develop points for discussion with managers;
• Manage time appropriately and diligently;
• Ensure jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the manager in advance;
• Involve in the preparation of the audit work according to the audit plan;
• Participate in all required learning(i.e. on the job training, internal/external courses) and obtain relevant certification and experience;
• Assist in the preparation of the audit plan for clients considering the audit risk;
• Create worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the knowledge sharing culture to support daily business activities and interactions;
• Complete pre-audit activities and all working using voyager software;
• Take responsibility to complete tasks as allocated by the managers/director;
• Guide, coach and support associates;
• Supervise associates daily work activities;
• Review working files of associates;
• Direct, coach and mentor associates to assist them in the effective delivery of engagements and the direction of their subordinates ensuring cost effective, timely completion and effective service delivery to the required standard on each engagement;
Education and Experience Required
• MA/BA in Accounting, Accounting & Finance and related fields
• 4 years’ experience for BA holders and 3 years’ experience for MA holders
• Experience in external Audit
• At least 1 year experience in Senior Auditor position.
Ability and Skill Required
• Technically proficient in audit and accounting
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
• Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
• Team spirit/working in a team
• Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing
• Disciplined, organized, open-minded, and self-learner
• Report writing, editing, data gathering and analytical skills.
• Communication both verbal and written, and outstanding customer relations.
• Critical thinking, creative thinking and innovation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.