Jobs at:Enat Bank
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assists supervisor in developing audit procedures and preparation of work programs.
• Assists in the identification of auditable activities.
• Identifies shortcomings of the internal control system of the bank and proposes remedial action.
• Examines and verifies source documents for the accuracy and correctness of accounting and financial transactions.
• Audits the accuracy of calculations on commissions, currency conversions, interests and foreign banking transactions.
• Checks documents of foreign banking activities and verifies the validity and authenticity of invoices.
• Provides close support to the Director of the Department and scrutinizes audit reports and discusses audit findings with fellow auditors and the concerned units.
• Examines the proper maintenance of records on all financial transactions of the bank.
• Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
• MBA/MA in Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Management, and any other related fields with 3.5 years of experience or BA in the same fields with 5.5 years of experience in relevant fields in banking industry of which at least 2 years as a relevant officer position..
Place of Work: -Addis Ababa
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Only short listed candidates will be communicated
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs only online through until November 21, 2022.
• Enat Bank S.C
• Human Capital Management Department Telephone: – 0115522835
• Women applicants are highly encouraged
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.