Jobs at:Walk in Ethiopia Tour Travel and Car Rental
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Walk in Ethiopia Tour Travel and Car Rental PLC, are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.
Accountant responsibilities are
• Review and manage accounts payable and receivable
• Insure all payable account is paid on timely base.
• Review and analyze financial data and create reports on financial status based on the analysis results.
• Prepare, Code, and post Invoices and analyze company sales transaction.
• Collect authorize cash/cheque based on proper cash receipt Voucher /VAT sales Invoice and related rules.
• Follow up the deposit of all cash/cheque collection in to the respective bank account
• Ensure the financial recording (posting) is based on proper source documents.
• Prepare, direct and follow up the preparation and declaration of taxes and tax return on time.
• Create timely and accurate accounting reports and present the report.
• Develop recommendations to optimize company's accounting systems and procedures and detect inaccuracies.
• Support and consult company's personnel on accounting control procedures.
• Supervise accounting assistants and junior accountant, plan their work and assign tasks.
• Take part in forecasting and financial standards setting processes.
• Organize financial statements and budget preparation٫ accurately and timely.
• Ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP requirements.
• The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills and preferably as a Finance Head.
• Strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
• Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Knowledge on accounting software-Peachtree
• The Candidate must have 5 years' work Experience
• Having Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
• Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
• Having self-motivation
• Having strategical views on the subjects
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicant can send their CV to: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.