Jobs at:Shemu Group
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Detail responsibilities of the job include:
• Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation;
• Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports;
• Completing monthly financial statement close work in accordance with closing schedule;
• Comply with all federal state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation;
• Focus on tax compliance, state business registration and contract review;
• Under the supervision of the Finance Manager create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures;
• Taking part in Monitoring and maintenance of a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department;
• Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes;
• Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties;
• Active participation and contribution in all required audits ,cost reporting and tax filings; audit, cost report and tax return lists to be completed by established deadlines;
• Take the lead in coordination of accounts payable month closing process, handling accounting issues and answering accounting questions for business office personnel.
Education & Experience
• BA Degree in Accounting from a recognized University and a minimum of Four (4) years of relevant experience in Manufacturing and /or merchandise business;
• In-depth Excel and general ledger computer application knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to exercise sound and logical judgment in various situations;
• Visible and recognized expertise in financial systems, including general ledger, GAAP, financial statement presentation, budgeting, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable;
• Expertise in the use of spreadsheet and other software programs available to maximize efficiency;
• Experience is closing procedure
• Experience using software to identify and analyze quality indicators and data, measure variables and highlight trends.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV, and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies in person within Five (05)consecutive working days to Shemu Group Corporate Office located around Kality Total, in front of Kaliti Metals Factory, Shemu Group Corporate Office 2nd floor Or through email stating “ Senior Accountant” in the subject line through email firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file attachment.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.