Jobs at:Sabahar PLC
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sabahar PLC is a textile company which produces hand woven textiles to sell locally and internationally.
Sabahar Plc. would like to invite qualified and interested applicants for the following position
The senior accountant shall discharge the following responsibilities:
• Ensure financial transactions (cheque payments) are properly recorded and entered in to the computerized accounting system.
• Record all daily transactions with accepted and agreed standards (sales and check payment)
• Prepare payment by verifying documents and withholding tax deduction and timely disbursement;
• Timely prepare tax, pension and other statutory payments
• Prepare payroll and schedule each financial activity in each month.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent
• BA degree in Accounting & Finance with progressive 3 years related work experience.
• Experience from private companies is preferable.
Knowledge, skill and ability:
• Basic computer skill (Microsoft Word & Excel) and Peachtree accounting
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested and qualified applicants should summit their updated CV including current references and copies of relevant testimonials with their application letter in person to Administration & HR office or send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.