Jobs at:Redat Healthcare PLC
Deadline of this Job:
08 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description :
A Senior Accountant is responsible for ensuring that accounts and financial records meet established standards and criteria. Their duties include analyzing financial documents, recording and verifying transactions, as well as producing payroll. senior Accountants are analytical and procedural in their day-to-day activities. They are dependable, and the company trusts their ability to prepare and analyze all financial documents.
As a senior accountant, you will analyze complex financial records and reports. You oversee a company's accounting operations. Senior accountants regulate and authenticate financial transactions. You maintain a ledger to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting tasks. It is your job to balance accounts and confirm and verify bank statements on behalf of the company. You will need experience using electronic ledger systems. Most senior accountants run their own financial department within a business.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Creating, reviewing, and reporting monetary statements for one department or the entire organization.
• Conduct data analysis to advise the facility's senior management staff on effective strategies to improve revenue.
• Oversee the financial details for clinical procedures, including insurance reimbursement, and ensure that legal reporting standards are followed.
• They seek to control risk by judging the probability of loss and analyzing market trends to set patient prices accordingly.
• Supervise a team of budget analysts, accountants, auditors, and payroll clerks to observe into the organization's finances.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
Qualifications for Senior Accountant
• BA Degree in Accounting and finance , 8 years relevant experience , out of which 3 years in the same position
• Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets
• Five years' experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit
• Working knowledge of profit tax filing and tax compliance as it pertains to state and federal level regulations
Skills and Knowledge expected
• Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role and supervise up to ten junior-level subordinates
• Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications
• Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies
• Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Peachtree , and other financial softwares, and other applications related to finance and accounting
• Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment
• Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company and coordinate training and information sessions
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply in person
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.