Jobs at:Kuriftu Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Management of cash flow and preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
• Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the management, statements analysis.
• Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable as per the requirements.
• Maintaining Fixed Asset registration and liaising with banks for all finance matters.
• Companies Registration Office compliance, Revenue compliance.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Assist with tax audits and tax return
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
• Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
• Effective financial reporting for the company, in a timely, accurate, relevant manner.
• Maintaining accounts general ledgers and processing monthly payroll.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance from recognized university.
• Having a minimum of five (3) years relevant experience.
• Having an experience on preparing month-end financial report, perform account reconciliation and performing other Accounting duties as assigned.
• Be well familiar with accounting software's and computer applications CENT and Peachtree.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified Applicant you can submit your Non-Returnable CV in person to Boston Partners office at Bole, Boston Day Spa Bldg 4th floor Or you can send the soft copy of your Cv through firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: write "the position you applied” on the subject line of your email!
For more information: +251 116184360
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.