Jobs at:Green Waste Oil PLC
Deadline of this Job:
19 June 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, June 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a multinational waste management company based in Kality, Addis Ababa looking for senior accountant position with the following
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for general ledger and Reconcile bank statements
• Asset processing and reporting.
• Warehouse Stock management
• Manage the records of accounting transactions for different services and sources of incomes:
• Compiling, summarizing, and submitting the monthly financial reports using the required government formats etc as using E-tax, TASS and other systems as per the government requirements in a timely fashion.
• Settle payments to clients and government offices.
• Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Manage bank payments, transfer and bank reconciliations and other related activities.
• Verifies all documents submitted to accounting are complete and accurate.
• Enters all invoices, general journals, and credit cards expenses into the Accounting System
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in accounting
• Must have an accounting degree and at least 5 years’ experience o Accuracy in daily work and other projects
• Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting
• Additional Requirements: Certificate of Competency (COC) is an advantage for all positions where relevant
• Willingness to work on weekends and public holidays
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.