Jobs at:East Steel PLC
Deadline of this Job:
03 December 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns, collecting and auditing payments. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience within manufacturing, especially in the metal industry of cost accounting.
• Ultimately, provide accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Apply in person Bole Wollo sefer kadico buiding
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.