Jobs at:Center for Justice (CJ)
Deadline of this Job:
20 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• CJ expects quality and professional work which is an integral part of this contract. With this in condition she will engage in the following job description
• Co-ordinate and produce periodical financial reports and accounts such as income/expenditure, cash flow, balance sheets etc.
• Produces financial statements and other accounts for audit purpose and facilitates the annual audit by independent auditors.
• Ensure that all accounts stores and assets are properly maintained and controlled.
• Ensure that adequate mechanism exists to safeguard the properties of the project.
• Ensure that necessary requisitions are purchased and issued on time.
• Set up and maintain accounting records and the management information system for the project.
• Reports all financial and accounting transactions of the firm in ledger cards
• Checks the authenticity of supporting documents and prepares payment vouchers and other necessary forms.
• Records daily cash payments and cash receipts, consolidates the accounts and up on approval posts on ledger cards.
• Prepares payroll; checks the correctness of payroll calculations; prepares journal vouchers and submits for approval.
• Collect all bank statement per month to countercheck with financial reports.
• Prepare financial reports.
• Separately holds all accounts in fund accounting system per program and donor..
• Perform other duties as assigned by his immediate supervisor
• Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate supervisors
• BA/MA in Accounting & Finance
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CSO/NGO
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants for the position should fill the application form and send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.