Jobs at:Best Western Plus
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate for Senior Accountant
Main Responsibilities of Senior Accountant
• Maintains the books of the hotel
• Prepares standard and miscellaneous journal vouchers for the monthly closings, follows up the various sections of the Accounting Department to ensure the timely receipt of input for the closing.
• Reviews and coordinates the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and ensures that all supporting schedules and worksheets are prepared and updated on a monthly basis.
• Reconciles or ensures that bank account is reconciled monthly and that all reconciling items are investigated and cleared in the subsequent period.
• Participates jointly with the Finance Manager and Chief Accountant in preparing annual budgets and forecasts as required. At month end, balances voucher register and disbursement journal.
• Balances inventory accounts with F&B control and general stores. Maintains files in good order so as to facilitate subsequent review. Reconcile on monthly basis all related accounts.
• To prepare payroll for the hotel. To prepare all payrolls related to government reports. To maintain complete and accurate payroll records.
• To ensure that all hotel employees receive their due remuneration on a timely basis.
• Audits guest ledger charges from all food and beverage outlets and minor departments, balancing same with restaurant recap sheet and other control sheets.
• Test checks all bar/restaurant cashier sheets for accuracy and completion.
• Processes approved purchasing bill to ensure timely payment to suppliers
• Follows the proper handling of credit card acceptance
• Degree & above in related fields of Account & finance.
• 5 years’ & above experience & hotel Experience is a mandatory.
• You can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• You are organized and possess a high attention to detail.
• You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
• Interested applicants should send CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 30 calendar days of this announcement to the following address: Hr@bwplusaddisababa.com
• Use "Senior Accountant" as the subject line of your email !
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.