Resident PPP Advisor (or Group of Advisors) for Ethiopian Electric Power
Jobs at:Expertise France
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The selected expert will be required to provide it support to EEP through a learning by doing approach in order to:
• Facilitate the emergence of sustainable PPPs, for the ongoing projects: project identification (prioritization, feasibility studies), project structuration, transaction process, project execution. This activity could include the review of existing feasibility studies.
• Contribute to the preparation of starting new projects: preparation of concept notes and terms of reference necessary for feasibility studies, preparation of pre-feasibility studies, preparation of projects and the preparation of consultation documents, support for competitive bidding and transaction.
• Reinforce EEP capacities and share best practices: organise regular training session, organise learning action training session, organise training for trainers.
Monthly progress report: Every month, the expert shall provide a monthly progress report detailing: (i) activities carried out, (ii) actual results during the reporting period, (iii) recommendations/challenges/opportunities, (iv) timeline / planning/ next steps (v) learning by doing results.
Inputs for PPP coordinator’s reporting requirements: The PPP component will be coordinated by an Expertise France PPP Coordinator. The Expertise France PPP Coordinator objective is to ensure a fluid, effective and sustainable implementation of the project.
The EF PPP Coordinator will be charge, among others, of producing activity and project management reports for the beneficiaries and AFD (inception report, quarterly progress reports, annual report, and completion report).
The selected expert will be required to work closely with the PPP coordinator and more specially:
• To deliver the inputs requested for the elaboration of the reports,
• To attend all the meetings requested to the Expertise France PPP coordinator.
Monthly progress report: Every month
Technical report: June/ December
Final report: June 2023
For More Information Click Here: https://expertise-france.gestmax.fr/8092/1/resident-ppp-advisor-or-group-of-advisors-for-ethiopian-electric-power-h-f/en_US
The consultant or group of consultants (max. 3 profiles) must demonstrate the following skills and experiences. If the company propose the mobilization of several profiles, a team leader shall be identified.
Qualification and skills:
• Advanced degree in finance, legal, investments, or economics with specialisation in energy infrastructure projects.
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with a capacity to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences, including conducting periodic presentation.
• Fluency in English is required
• Fluency in Amharic is appreciated
• Minimum of 10 years of international experience advising on the preparation and implementation of energy PPP projects (provide at least 2 references) showing :
• Experience with preparing, structuring, and negotiating energy infrastructure projects;
• Experience with preparing or bidding on international competitive procurements for large capital investment projects;
• Experience in appraising investment projects, such as conducting due diligence reviews for investors and lenders;
• Experience with designing and reviewing technical feasibility studies and tariff-setting analyses for long-term infrastructure investments;
• References in the conduction of PPP feasibility studies for wind projects.
• Experiences in working in a multi-disciplinary and international team abroad
• Prior experience in capacity-building program implementation.
• Prior experiences in Ethiopia or in the region is appreciated
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicant can apply through: https://expertise-france.gestmax.fr/8092/1/resident-ppp-advisor-or-group-of-advisors-for-ethiopian-electric-power-h-f/en_US
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.