Resident Auditor I – For Wolkite Cluster (Sakoru, Deneba)
Jobs at:Dashen Bank S.C
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Resident Auditor I will check all banking operations, examine accounting records and other documents to ascertain compliance with established procedures of the Bank, and provide recommendations on the adequacy and effectiveness of operation systems and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
Academic & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor Degree in a business related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration.
· At least Two (2) years relevant banking experience.
• Required Behavioral & Leadership Competency
• Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Action oriented.
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
• Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competencies:
• Good understanding of institute of internal auditors (IIA) standards and ability to comply.
• Good understanding of governance, risk and control framework.
• Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
• Good knowledge of Bank’s accounting and procedures.
• Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.