Regional Administration & Finance Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
03 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall job function:
• Under the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) funded Malaria Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT) Activity, the administration & finance assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for the malaria diagnosis and treatment activity. Reporting to the regional program manager, the administration & finance assistant is all responsible for ensuring all project activities are performed as planned.
Major Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain MDT activity petty cash funds and ensure disbursements are made in accordance with ICAP policies and procedures
• Maintain supplies and ensure that sufficient supplies are available for office
• Maintain and update property log for project. Ensure major property is properly tagged and registered.
• Make disbursements and maintain ledger for temporary and support staff.
• Complete MDT office travel and expense reports and ensure that expenditures are in accordance with ICAP policy.
• Coordinate purchase activities with regional offices, operation, administration and finance department
• Travel to the field to facilitate training and meeting activities as required
• Work closely with the ICAP-E Sub-grant team in conducting periodic sub-recipients visit and providing the necessary support to the Subs.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required y
• Working closely with all MDT activity staff
• Travel to the field to facilitate various activities such as training, research undertakings, etc as required
• Bachelor Degree in Management or Accounting or related field with two years of related experience. NGO experience is advantageous
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, associates, other department directors and managers and external bodies.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Approximately 50% travel to supported facilities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Only online applications are received
• Click here to apply
• NB – Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• Closing date for receiving applications is – September 3, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.