RE Bonded Ware House Supervisor(Gelan and Modjo )
Jobs at:Kerchanshe Trading Company
Deadline of this Job:
07 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
I. Purpose of the Job
• Under the overall guidance of the Manager, the Bonded WH Supervisor processes all duties of bonded warehouse from end to end in a way that meet the standard set by Ethiopian customs commission and objectives of the company as well. The incumbent plays the required coordination role among team members to give solution for all process requirements, promote efficient business process and to build team spirit and knowledge sharing.
II. Job Activities
• Handling activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods
• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
• Keeping record of related Bank guarantees and reconciling the same with banks and customs commission
• Ensuring basic compliance and standards set by Ethiopian customs commission.
• Communicating and coordinating with internal and external parties to maintain smooth operation
• Planning, organizing, follow up and reporting of bonded ware house activities
• Follow up of customs rule regulation and update the company accordingly
• Follow up and report any information at customs that may affect the co.’s interest
• Reply to any Customs inquiry and resolve the issue exhaustively.
• Provide support to staffs and client whenever required.
N.B the job holder performs other duties as deemed necessary.
• BA or MA degree in Logistics/Supply Management or business related field, with proven practical experience of 6 years for B.A degree and 4 years for M.A degree
4.1. Key Competencies
• Warehousing and stock control methods and procedures
• Practical experience on bonded warehouse operations.
• Clean record from ERCA.
• Excellent understanding of int’l trade, logistic operation and governing rules of the country;
• Ability to consistently approach work with energy and a positive and constructive attitude;
• Self-starter and ability to manage work (perform) without supervision;
• Ability to remain calm and in control under pressure;
• Ability to meet short deadlines;
• Sound contributions to knowledge sharing networks and communication of best practices;
• Strong personal commitment to learning the particular skills that her/his job requires
• Basic computer skill, email and other social platform usage
• Demonstrates commitments to the Kerchanshe mission, vision and values;
• Demonstrates integrity by living in Kerchanshe ethical standards
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing email@example.com or by our web site www.kerchanshe.com with the subject line Bonded WH Supervisor please try to mention the date on the subject line and submit within seven working days from Aug 31, 2022 to sept 8, 2022
• '' only shortlisted candidates will be contacted''.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.