Jobs at:World Vision Ethiopia
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
• Well head construction and pump installation, solar system works and pumping test, generator installation and commissioning,
• water supply system chek up and EM equipment commissioning,
• Collect water sample for water quality analysis and maintain records;
• Handle with care and efficiency all properties and tools.
• Perform vehicle operation and other duties as ordered,
Knowledge/Qualifications For The Role
Required Professional Experience
• At least 7 years (mandatory) experiences in electromechanical works including generator and pump installation, solar system installation works, pumping test of boreholes, water supply system checkup, perform vehicle operation of the his team and/or the electromechanical crew and drilling crew as required, well head construction (hand pump installation with concrete work experiences).
• Able to perform electromechnical inspection of electromechnical equipment such as pumps, generators, control panel, solar equipment and the like.
• Any relevant experiences are advantageous, Good communications skills; the ability to listen and then clearly describe the problem and proposed solution,
• Worked in similar sized organization like WV Ethiopia with proven technical experiences, Good written and spoken communication skills in English,
• In depth knowledge in business and processes of his capacity.
• Collaboration across business and technical teams of the drilling operations electromechnical staff, Basic knowledge of Microsoft windows, outlook.
• Always fast learner in the electromechnical business.
• Must be committed to world vision core values
• Exhibit professional ethics in handling confidential information, uses it systems, security and resources as per the policies and requirements of world vision Ethiopia/international,
• Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
• Minimum of 10+1, 10+2, 10+3 or 10+4 TVET in Auto electricity, Automechanics, General mechanics, woodwork, metal work, construction technology, 3rd grade driving license mandatory, Knowhow on welding and grinding capability advantageous, Any relevant technical training electromechnical works,
• Certification on 10+3 or 10+4 TVET in Auto electricity General mechanics, woodwork, metal work, construction technology,
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply to the link below
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
If you have referrals of talented individuals who you think would perform well in this role, please send them the link to this job opportunity
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.