Project Accountant/Cashier- Dire Dawa
Jobs at:ADRA Ethiopia
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• BA Degree in Accounting or other relevant field from recognized institutes (minimum of 5 years of direct related working experience on education and training projects out of these 3 years’ experience on NGO setup and work experiences as accountant/cashier
• Knowledge of working with multi stockholders
• Knowledge and skill of using Computer
• Knowledge of project cycle management and report writing skill.
• Prior ADRA Ethiopia experience (with very good performance & recommendations) is a plus
Duty Station: Dire Dawa
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Females and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
Vocational Qualification and employment Perspectives for Youth and Women in the Solar Energy sector- Green Energy TVET Project- Phase II” is a 3 years project (2022/23- 2025)
Notice on the Procedure
Applicants are required to write the position and locations they applied for clearly on the envelope and application letter.
ADRA Ethiopia will contact only short-listed applicants
ADRA has reserve alight to cancel partially or fully the announcement
Only applicants fulfilling the above requirement will be considered and should submit non-Returnable letter of application, updated CV and copies of relevant documents within TEN CALENDAR DAYS from this announcement date, Applicants should submit in person to ADRA Ethiopia Head Office in Addis Ababa, at Ras Desta Damitew Road, Seventh Day Adventist Church compound, in front of Gandhi Memorial Hospital
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.