Jobs at:Ahun Industrial PLC
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Company, Ahun Industrial Plc is a newly established manufacturing company engaged in plastic products manufacturing business.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of our goods. He/she will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect him/her to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set him/her apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of his/her day.
• As a production manager, he/she will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. He/she will need to:
• Plan and draw up a production schedule
• Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
• Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
• Set the quality standards
• Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with managers
• Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
• Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
• Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
• Coordinate with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
• Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
• Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
• Collect and analyze data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
• Supervise and motivate a team of workers
• Review worker performance and identify training needs.
Place of work: Addis Ababa, Kality
• A BSc degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering may increase his/her chances of securing a job
• Work experience
• A minimum of four years relevant work experience as a Production Manager is required.
• Skills he/she will need to have
• Planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process
• The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
• The capacity to grasp complex concepts easily
• ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programs
• Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
• The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
• Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
• The ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
• A results-driven approach to work
• The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Prospective applicants who meet the above requirements shall apply through Company email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.