Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Vendor account & Month-end processes
• Responsible for accounts payable processes for Unilever Ethiopia and low volume of transactions in the Djibouti entity.
• Ensuring all key performance metrics are achieved monthly including payment on time (POT) 95%, Purchase Order compliance (POC) 98% and first pass yield (FPY) 80% in Ethiopia as per the Global Unilever policy.
• Reconciling vendor statements, and maintaining liaison with suppliers to ensure payments are made promptly and accounts stay current.
Supplier Invoice processing
• Receiving invoices from suppliers and performing pre-checks to ensure they meet criteria for processing including checking compliance with Tax and Unilever scanning requirements
• Liaising with suppliers for any clarifications and invoice corrections required
• Liaising with internal Unilever PO creators to resolve any invoice and DCIW queries
• Scanning invoices in the Unilever scanning system
• Physical filing of scanned invoices as part of Unilever document retention policies
• Record the invoices on their respective monthly tracker for tax purposes
• Daily, review the payment file generated by IBM and identify details of suppliers to be paid
• Prepare respective bank transfer letters for each payment, attaching relevant copies of invoice and SAP print-out
• Obtain approval of the bank transfer letter for each payment and submit to the banks
• Maintain documentation for each bank transfer in line with Unilever and tax document retention requirements.
• University Graduate in Finance or a business-related field.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a P2P role or related Finance work experience.
• Self-driven and agile.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.